This recipe brings you restaurant-style dinner in a flash of the pan.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Buitoni Refrigerated Linguine
- 1 (7 oz) container Buitoni Refrigerated Reduced-Fat Basil Pesto
- 1 ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- 8 oz cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- Cook the linguine according to package directions and drain.
- Combine pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 min. or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.
- 13 Minutes
- Thirteen Minutes
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- September 2018
- 5 ingredients