These tasty little treats will keep brains strong through study hour.
- 1 tbsp butter (for greasing)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 5 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup raspberries
- Grease and line a square brownie tin with parchment paper.
- Put ½ the powdered sugar, ½ the coconut and ½ the mascarpone in a bowl and blend using a hand mixer on the lowest setting until fully combined (it will be crumbly).
- Spoon the mixture into the brownie tin and press firmly to form an even layer.
- Blend the remaining sugar, coconut and mascarpone with the raspberries.
- Mix again until fully combined.
- Scoop the raspberry mixture on top of the white layer and press firmly to form an even layer. Cover with saran and set in the refrigerator, 3 hours.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cut into small squares.
- s5 2016
- Calories 339kcal 17%
- Fat 23.2g 33%
- Saturated fat 19.1g 95%
- Sugars 28.6g 32%
- Salt 0.02g <1%
- 29.1g carbohydrate
- 4.4g fiber
- 2.6g protein
- 2mg cholesterol