- 1 (0.75 oz) roll Betty Crocker™ Fruit by the Foot™ chewy fruit snack
- 14 pretzel sticks
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 ½ tsp miniature semisweet chocolate chips (52 chips)
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Unroll fruit snack roll. With kitchen scissors, cut 3/4-inch-long fringe on one long side of snack roll. Cut fringed roll into 2-inch pieces.
- To make each "broomstick," wrap piece of fringe around one end of pretzel; press to seal. Place "broomsticks" on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Drop rounded 1/2 teaspoonfuls of melted white vanilla chips crosswise onto pretzels; shape to resemble "ghosts" seated on "broomsticks."
- Press 3 miniature chocolate chips into each "ghost" for eyes and mouth. Let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes or in freezer for about 5 minutes or until set. Peel candies from waxed paper.
- Calories 55kcal 3%
- Fat 2.8g 4%
- Saturated fat 1.7g 8%
- Carbs 7.1g 2%
- Sodium 24mg <1%
- 5.8g sugar
- 0.1g fiber
- 0.6g protein
- 2mg cholesterol